What is the air purification effectiveness of the NuWave OxyPure™ Smart Air Purifier?
- OxyPure™ was tested to see how much Smoke, Dust, and Pollen could be removed.
- Within 30 minutes, 100% of the smoke particles were gone.
- Within 30 minutes, 100% of the dust particles were gone.
- Within 30 minutes, 100% of the Pollen particles were gone
- OxyPure™ was effective removing all these microscopic contaminates, smaller than the naked eye can see.
- Source: Intertek Study, 2018. Range of particle Size for Smoke, Dust, and Pollen was 0.9 microns to 3 microns, 5 to .3 microns, and 5 to 11 microns, respectively.
- Pathogen Effectiveness: Kills or destroys over 99.5% of Bacteria, Viruses, and Mold
- Ozone Effectiveness: Eliminates Ozone to Less than 0.001 PPM
What is the Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) of the NuWave OxyPure™ Smart Air Purifier (in Cubic Feet Per Minute)?
- Tobacco, Cooking & Fireplace Smoke: 332
- Dust: 346
- Pollen: 369
Will the OxyPure™ help with Respiratory issues?
Yes. By eliminating harmful pollutants, allergens, pathogens, and unpleasant odors, you will see improvements in lung capacity and clearer nasal passages and sinuses. You may also notice that you sleep better and that sleep issues such as snoring are reduced.
I am on Oxygen. Would I also benefit from using the OxyPure™?
Always check with your physician before making changes to your respiratory routine. That said, if you get your oxygen through a nasal cannula you are still getting room air; so yes, you could benefit from the clean air provided by the NuWave OxyPure™.
How does the NuWave OxyPure™ Smart Air Purifier work?
The NuWave OxyPure™ Smart Air Purifier utilizes the following four-filter system designed to completely clean the air while maintaining a strong positive air flow.
- A washable/reusable Stainless-Steel Pre-Filter captures large particles such as pet danders.
- A Washable/Reusable Bio-Guard Filter kills and destroys bacteria, viruses, and molds.
- An Ozone Emission Removal Filter degrades ozone (O3) into oxygen (O2).
- The HEPA/Activated Carbon Combo Filter captures fumes, gases, and Volatile Organic Compounds.
What is the lifespan of the Bio-Guard Filter?
Where should I place the OxyPure™?
You can place the NuWave OxyPure™ Smart Air Purifier anywhere you like. With its 360-degree air intake, it pulls in air from all around the unit.
How do I read the Air Quality Levels?
The NuWave OxyPure™ Smart Air Purifier senses both air quality and odors. There are six levels for each on the display. Each shows different colors to indicate the cleanliness of the air with green meaning that the air is clean, and red, on the opposite end of the dial, indicating severe air purity issues.
What is the Auto-Control Function on the NuWave OxyPure™ Smart Air Purifier?
This setting allows the NuWave OxyPure™ Smart Air Purifier to react automatically based on air quality, engaging the fan at Speed 3 when Level 3 air quality is detected.
What is the Eco-Friendly Mode?
This energy-saving function is similar to the Auto-Control Function in that it allows the OxyPure™ to remain off until poor air quality is detected. Once poor air quality is detected, the unit goes into Auto Mode and works until the air quality is back to good air quality, and then it shuts off.
What is the Ultimate Clean Function
This is another energy-saving mode during which the OxyPure™ fan operates constantly on Speed 1 as long as the air quality is good, increasing to Speed 6 at the first hint of poor air quality or odor, and then returning to Speed 1 once air quality is restored.
What is Night Time Sleep Mode?
This mode will turn off the NuWave OxyPure™’s indicator lights, and automatically adjusts the fan speed to maintain air quality while minimizing noise.
How do I clean my NuWave OxyPure™ Smart Air Purifier?
The NuWave OxyPure™ Smart Air Purifier is very easy to clean and maintain. Simply follow these steps:
- Clean the exterior with a cloth or paper towel. If there is any type of build-up, use a damp cloth. Do not use any harsh abrasives or cleaning pads on any part of the unit.
- Clean the Air Quality sensor that is on the back of the unit. Remove the cover and use cloth or paper towel to remove any build-up, dust, etc.
- Clean the odor sensor grill opening that is on the right side of the unit with a soft cloth. Do not spray anything in or around the odor sensor grill.
- Clean/Change the filters as follows:
- Open the Filter Slot Cover
- Remove filters that require cleaning or replacement
- To clean the Stainless-Steel Pre-Filter, remove any dust or lint with a paper towel or vacuum, then clean with warm, soapy water. Rinse thoroughly and dry the filter before reinstalling it into the OxyPure™.
- To clean the Bio-Guard filter, spray it with a mild degreaser and allow it to sit for 2-3 minutes. Submerge the filter in warm water, shake and remove. Repeat this process until the filter is clean. Rinse with warm water and allow it to dry completely before reinstalling it into the OxyPure™.
- Do not try to clean the Ozone Emission Removal Filter or the HEPA/Activated Carbon Combo Filter.
What is the warranty?
The NuWave OxyPure™ Smart Air Purifier includes a 2-year warranty which covers parts and filters.